What Your Friends Reveal About Your Personality
They say that you can tell a lot about a person by the company that they keep. What do your friends reveal about you? Here are some of the things that our types of friends reveal about our personalities:
· Small groups. If you prefer to hang out with smaller groups of one or two close friends it means that you are a very loyal person. You value a close-knit, family feeling, and you put a lot of time and energy into your friendships. You get to know each of your friends very well and they know you inside and out. You are more comfortable getting to know only a couple of people really well, rather than being acquaintances with a large group. You value trust and loyalty above all else.
· Big posse. If you’re always surrounded by a big group of friends, you are a very social person. You are extroverted and outgoing and love the dynamics of a big group. You get bored easily and don’t like to commit to one thing at a time. You enjoy variety and getting to know lots of different people at once. You aren’t shy about revealing who you are to lots of people at the same time.
· Lots of different groups. If you are friends with lots of different groups of people it means that you have lots of different tastes, and you thrive when presented with a variety of options. You might have a group of school friends, work friends, sports friends, etc. and you love the hustle and bustle of juggling all of the different personalities in your life. You enjoy a fast paced environment and do well under pressure. You are spontaneous and easy going.
small groups & different type of groups for me :)
so here’s some weird Corgi mixes
hi hi! i haven’t blogged in years.
right now, i am hungry and might fix myself a quesadilla from last night.
time to get up and start my day. have a good saturday afternoon~
GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”